Saturday 26 April 2014

Afternoon Delight

So, I ran a line today, a nice jog (or yog, it might be a soft j). Sun made an appearance which was nice.
Ref did a fine job keeping the peace, and the crew looked resplendent in Adjudicator kit.
Good early season game.
Went to PK's aka pleasure town.


Stat line:
half / total distance (km) / avg speed (km/hr) / top speed (min/km)
1st:1.43 / 22:36 / 3:59
2nd: 1.77 / 18:33 / 1:21

Remember, running AR. 

Visual:
The visual is pretty boring, basically a highlighted touchline from half to goal line.

Bookings
No

Kit
Adjudicator


Top 10 Anchorman quotes:
"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." - Ron Burgundy

"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works, every time." - Brian Fantana

"Discovered by the Germans in 1906 they called it San Di-ago. Which, of course, in German means, "A Whale's vagina." - Ron Burgundy

"That escalated quickly"-Ron Burgundy

"You Stay Classy San Diego" - Ron Burgundy

"Why don't you go back to your home on whore island!"- Ron Burgundy

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put this out there if you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back.... I want to be ON you." - Ron Burgundy

"You're watching Channel 4 with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee." - Ron Burgundy

"I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded. "~Brick Tamland

"You are a smelly pirate whore!"

No comments:

Post a Comment