Saturday 16 June 2012

Fire and Brimstone

I find it's important to be in the correct frame of mind prior to kick off.
For best results of all involved in the match (especially me) I need to be focused and mentally alert.
Motivated in other words.

In the past I've conducted pre-match instructions with my AR's, covering the usual topics including areas of responsibility (yawn), dealing with coaches (boring), and sub procedure (buzz kill). So, to get the tropics pumped up and ready to give 110% for an entire match, I'm going to start being more... dramatic! More flair! More table pounding! More face painting!
In other words, use the techniques of successful leaders and motivators throughout the ages!

Below are my inspiration of motivation speeches. Guaranteed to get you motivated and energized!








and of course, the ultimate pump up song...



What's your pump up song or speech.
Leave a comment.  Or better yet, Tweet it!

Shout out to     
Stay thirsty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment