Tuesday 5 June 2012

Talladega Nights

Bit rainy. But the plus is it's the perfect excuse to break out Peacemaker. Cause as my two readers know, Peacemaker looks best in the rain!


Game Summary:
Two good teams to be begin with, however, slick surface made for a slower game. Couple of hard whistles early on then nothing for a while. 
Seriously, you're going to chirp about an off side call? Really?
Do you realize what me and AR's are wearing? Peacemaker baby. Chill.


Stat line:
half / km / avg speed / top speed
1st / 1.77 / 2.3 / 18.8
2nd / 1.93 / 2.5 / 18.6



Total distance thru 90 min: 3.70 km

Lower end of distance and speed for this league, probably due to rain. Got in some sprints, front and back. 

Visual:I tried to stay out of the centre circle both halves. Actually, in the 2nd I found myself just doing it. 




Makes for some interesting runs though. In the clip below I start in A, then move to B, finally ending up at D. I use the centre circle to sling shot around, gathering speed to catch play.








Booking:Nope

Assistants:
Scotty "2 Hottie" and Liam.
Liam attended pre-season training (every outdoor session I believe) and it showed. Ran the line, confident signals. Ran to the goal line. Great job Liam!



Speaking of using the sling shot to perfection...


I think I shall name my two readers Shake and Bake.


Tweet this blog for a tbh.


(I have no idea what a 'tbh' is.)



3 comments:

  1. I swear you have more than two readers Neil. 556 page views!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shake! Or are you Bake?

    keep the comments coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ^it's sizzle
    JK

    ReplyDelete