Thursday 14 June 2012

Slushy

After all the rain the sun shined for tonight's game.
Field was soggy but playable.


Game Summary:
Haven't done this level for a while. Same as I remember it.
Tracked the first half, took the arm band off at half, then forgot to grab it for the 2nd.
Sigh, getting old.


Stat line:
half / km / avg speed / top speed
1st / 2.67 / 3.3 / 21.1
2nd 

Shame, cause first half wasn't bad, on track for a 5km + game. Good avg speed as well.

Training and conditioning plan must be paying dividends. Or more likely the satellites were out of synch causing abnormally high readings. 
 
Visual:
As usual, the overlay image for Mac is out of date. So, close your eyes and pretend there's a field.


Pretty good movement and stayed out of the centre circle for the most part.
In the 2nd, I couldn't figure out what was wrong, then I realized no arm band. Then for some reason I didn't care if I went in the centre circle. Almost as if the tracker wasn't watching and I could cheat. Weird feeling.

Booking: 
2 cautions. One for each team, 1 minute apart. 

Assistants:
Steve-O and @farber94

Kit:
El Presidente


It's officially summer when I stop for a flavoured frozen drink after the game. Thanks @msakaki666

No comments:

Post a Comment