Friday 1 June 2012

Freaks and Geeks

Another amazing day at the AA provincials today.
What a great group!

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Want to know what's also great, more random notes! Previous

Random note #4
I think I need pens with exterior colours that make match the kits. A black shell pen for Peacemaker, a yellow shell for Adjudicator, etc  That would complete the ensemble.

Random note #5
Brainstormed with Magic Man and El Diablo ways to enhance the entertainment value of the game.
How about instead of a penalty kick taken at the mark, why not have the player start at half and dribble in going one v one with the keeper. I know like hockey, but imagine the possibilities.
Or... the keeper starts on his line, the player on the edge of the penalty area. Ref on the side and rolls the ball between the two. Dodge ball start!

*best short lived show ever*

Random note #6
Figured out the name for the cyan kit... Judgement Day.
Magic Man El Diablo and Tank wearing Judgement Day
The KSRA warmup shirt? Redemption.
The boys in Redemption.

Thanks as always to my 2 readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment