Sunday 27 May 2012

Fighting Chicken

Gosh darn that turf gets hot.
Sunday noon ko and sun was certainly out.
Being the good son I protected with sun screen, thought I got all the exposed skin. Nope. The back of the hands are red.  Sigh.
On a plus note, tracked the game (more on that later).


Game summary:
Still can't find the the arm band, but Nathan provided a shin sleeve which I used on the arm. Actually, worked better than the arm band as no irritating velcro. I think I have something around the house I can use. Had a thought during the game, what if the sweat soaked the battery, could I get a shock?
Two teams wanted to play, not a lot of fouls. Did I mention the heat?

Stat line:
Kinda weird in that Max speed was fairly high (2nd half was #2 overall), but total distance were not top 5. So, I run fast, but not for long?

half / km / avg speed / top speed
1st / 2.35 / 2.7 / 21
2nd / 2.46 / 2.8 / 22.1
Total distance thru 90 min: 4.81 km




Visual:
Pretty standard.


Booking:
2 cautions.

Assistants:
Brook and Trevor. Nathan as 4th.
Or as they like to be called:
The Tank, Magic Man and El Diablo.

Kit:
Adjudicator.





Thanks as always to my two loyal readers!

By-the-way... follow me on Twitter:  _neil_farber
140 character observations read by nobody.
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment