Thursday 24 May 2012

Make my day

Bit lopsided game, but good sportsmanship on both sides.
The brief rain squall kinda put a damper on things.  On days like this I wish I had a long sleeve jersey.
But the crowd wants to see the gun show, so short sleeves it is.


Game summary
Stats consistent with games of this level. I'm gonna blame it on the rain that was fallin, fallin.

Couldn't find the %&$ arm band, so I stuck the gps in my back pocket. Surprisingly, worked not bad. Didn't bounce around like I thought it might. I think the armband looks better (read: cooler) so I need to find it. When I'm at centre setting it up I have the feeling people think I'm checking email.


Stat line:
40 min half.
half / km / avg speed / top speed
1st / 1.52 / 2.1 / 16.3
2nd / 1.74 / 2.3 / 20.6
Total distance extrapolated thru 90 min: 3.67 km

Visual:
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Booking:
Nope

Assistants:

Nada

Kit:
Peacemaker.
It's settled. In the rain, Peacemaker looks fantastic.



p.s. I would like to do a mail bag blog - me answering actual reader questions. So, my two readers, email me a question and it might make it in. (who am I kidding, I'll be glad to simply *receive* an email).

No comments:

Post a Comment